Wednesday 24 August 2011

Quickie Blog For Slow Run!


Hi blog lovers,

A very quick blog, because I am very tired, it's late and I have loads to do!

Me and the Old Boy went for a slow short jog, just to keep the legs loose. He nagged and nagged, worse the Naggy Neighbour, worse than Nagging Sister, worse than anyone possible! He just has to be doing my endurance training a lot of good. I just wished that I listen to him on occasions, because at one point I told him to "£*&^%^!*&%" and do it himself!

I did have a rather stressful day with a darling child that refused to have his morning nap, and grandson that hasn't quite got to grips with the whole 'whispering voices' scenario.

But todays run was a good run, I kept going for as long as I could, and still enjoyed it afterwards, which is what it is all about. I am most definitely sure it is doing tons and tons of good! Definitely sure of that! (?)

Geeky stats



1 comment:

  1. ...and that is the important point, although we can be grumpy and other times happy when we exercise it is always important that we enjoy it.

    Funny thing was I ran part of the route you ran tonight and I thought of you and the Old Boy wondering if you should have a change of route, very small but it might give you a variable challenge.

    ReplyDelete