Monday 8 August 2011

A Nice Leisurely Short Run!

Hello Blog lovers,

I have been getting itchy feet, so to speak, I am absolutely loving my running lately. Ok, so I have not been speedy gonzales, but the feeling afterwards is a feeling I am just loving right now. The Old Boy pushes me hard. His notion on my 'walking stops' is that 'I stop for tea and biscuits'

The Old Boy, it seems, is also enjoying the running. I seemed to have inspired running machine, he will be getting some lycra running shirts and jog bottoms soon, to go with his new running shoes. He will be wanting to join a club soon! We decided on a short run, just to keep they ol' legs loosened.

We are running a short run through the woods today, only about 2 and half miles, up the hill from where we parked our car. I thought I would get the hill out of the way. Straight up with barely warmed up legs, lets see how I do.

My goodness, due to the alarming distraction of the riots happening, I am not going to finish todays blog.

Instead, I shall ask all who read this to pray for peace and quiet to come to the streets of London, the totaly lunacy that is happening now is just mind boggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment