Thursday 22 July 2010

Just a Quickie Today

Hi blogees,

I almost forgot to write my blog today! It must have been the very good time I had in the park this afternoon!

Well today, I only went for a short ride on my bike today after having a rest day yesterday. I have decided that Thursdays and Fridays will be cycle days, and the other days will be running days, at different times of the day.

The short ride was to the second local supermarket, so only six miles away. But I was planning on going further! After my shopping was done I was going to turn the other way and add on a few more miles on the tyres, but when I came out I saw the sky's filling up with clouds, and that "feeling" you get that you should get home before you get wet!

It was the usual ride to the shops, with a stop off at a bank to change up some Kroners the Old Boy didn't spend while in Norway, and carried on to the supermarket.

By the time I was nearly home though, that's when the rain started to come, not enough to mar my vision from my glasses, but I was still very glad I was nearly home.
By the time that I put my bike away then the rain fell harder. Him up there must really be looking out form me!!

6 miles in 45 mins or so, I wasn't really paying attention today, but I'm guessing.

But then I cleared just in time for some of the mums and kids to have a picnic in the park to celebrate the start of summer holidays! Oh Joy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment