Friday 30 July 2010

Blog EXTRA EXTRAT EXTRA!!!

Hi bloggees,

Just a quickie, but I really, really want to go into one, really want to say how much of a nag is naggy neighbour, and how much I so wished she would be quiet, stop telling me 30 seconds of walking left, 20 seconds left, 5, 4, 3, 2 and RUN!

But,.............sigh, she is just so darn good at what she does!! She kept me running on the running sections, and tons of encouragement on the walking sections. I must admit, I did come to a sweaty stop on one the running sections, it was that darn hill, I hate that hill, but she kept up her encouragement. I know its a sticking point those hills, and I know had had 10 miles cycling ride hurting my legs, but, she kept on at me for the rest of the route.

42 minutes done!! I'm sure that is my personal best on this route!!!

I think it was the promise of chocolate that kept me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment