Sunday 30 October 2016

Beginners! Week 6 (repeated!)

Hello blog lovers.

So I am late writing this up a tad late!  But that's ok, it can be bed time reading or commute reading in the morning!

So beginners week 7 unofficially, as we repeated week 6 on Saturday.  It seems incredible that we are already looking towards the last two sessions.  All those that though running for 1 minute was tough are now running......and enjoying......running for 8 minutes. I was leading on Saturday and I finally found me whistle! Instead of looking all common like whistling with my fingers.....I don't know, you can take the girl out of Lambeth.......!

We were still in the park, next week they all go on the roads, but I won't be there, in fact I won't be there for the next couple of weeks as my mate SmartyPants is coming down for the weekend!!  I am really looking forward to seeing her, and the following weekend I have a course to do! And I am looking forward to that too!  So next time I do a write up about the beginners it will be about graduation day!  Fantastic.

I was trying to make sure that I spoke to as many of them as I can, and to chat to the faster ones I have to run around in the opposite direction to and then just try and keep up with them for a short while!  It's good training for me.....let me tell you!  But truly, the best bit of helping, leading, being with the beginners group is seeing the smile on their faces when they have completed the session!  It really is totally infectious!  You feel totally elated for them and then carry that on through the week! Brilliant!

So, next time you see 'Beginners' in the title line it will be on Graduation Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment