Thursday 8 November 2012

Almost To Plan!

Hello blog lovers.

Another 'challage day' and I think I did pretty well! Todays challenge was to jog for 35 minutes. I can do that! I am sure I can do that! Or at least have a darn good try at it!  The Old Boy was coming along with me, I think secretly he is quite pleased that its only a 35 jog along!

Now a 35 minute run for me now day is about a 3 mile route. So it's up to Turpington lane, do the loop and then back again. Simples. I know I can do this route in about 37 minutes so whats an extra couple of minutes on the schedule.

I had it in mind to do really really well. I always do have good intentions when I set out. And going over the same route, when I am in the right frame of mind, is very good! Because I know all the places that I used to stop, well walk from. The Old Boy calls them stops, in fact he calls them stopping for tea and cakes! But I am walking really, obviously, there are no tea shops on this route! But this evening, I did jog along, to most of it. Only two walking sections! Two! The Old Boy calls them silly stops 'Why are you stopping, there is no need to stop" he said. But I knew I needed it. I only walked for 20 or thirty seconds each time.

From the second walking stop I really thought I would be having another one before I got back home. But I didn't stop again until I was at the lamppost outside my home! Very pleased with that. It wasn't the fast jog of all, but the pace was fairly consistent the OB said. Now lets see what the geeky stats say.

Geeky stats.


No comments:

Post a Comment