Friday 3 January 2020

Work Out - Jabra's Back!

Hello blog readers.
The usual lumpy picture!

I was planning on running, but when I looked out this morning, the time I decided to go, it was raining!  Hmmm, I should have gone, I know, but instead I decided to take a look at my work out regimes on Jabra again.  I did it last year, on the pretence that I would continue it through out the year!  Well, trying each time is so much better than just talking about it and not even starting!

This time though, I had a good look at my Jabra, looking at the settings, looking at the other buttons that was there. I saw that I could change the work outs, add an exercise, take one out.  Well, I don't have a kettle ball or pull up bar or......well anything that is gym related.  So I tailored one of the workouts minus the kettle ball and the pull up and added some butt kickers and back extenstions instead. also up the reps too. Ok so I only added one extra rep!   I will add extra reps each time!  Oh, the burpees, I cut that down to 5.....and then just danced my way through them! So blimmin hard!

I did get a sweat on though, as you can see from my picture at the top!  Calories burned, well, not too many, but as I look at it, usually on a Friday I don't do any extra exercise anyway.  I can do this, it's day three of this RED January thing, not that I have signed up for the tee-shirt or anything, but I am going to stick with it.  I did it last year, I can do it this year!  It's parkrun tomorrow, so that should be good, seems like only a few days ago since the last one! Oh, yeah, it was!  So Bring it on!  Some geeky stats for you, from Jabra and Garmin!
After my workout!

Oh, also, an hour or so after this, I went for a walk with my daughter, grandsons and the dogs!  Another extra bit of exercise! Like a boss!

Geeky stats

No comments:

Post a Comment