Monday 9 January 2012

A Tale of Two Parks!

Hello blog lovers.

Another short run today, and this is a really good excuse......erm reason (maybe I can add this reason in my excuse book) for this, its because I was having the car MOT'd. I knew how long it is to do an MOT and so I mapped out a short route which will take me about 30 mins or so! I also rang Nagging sister! Yup, she is deffo back on the running track! She wa keen to come out with me, and just plod along a sensible route for someone who hasn't been jogging for a while, unlike she did on Thursday, trying to cover Bromley non stop!

We met up at the garage, caught our satellites on our various devices! I also tried the Nike+ thingy on my IPhone! "Walk around to activate your sensors" it said to me in an American accent, and it said this right up until we got to Normans Park, by that time I was bored of it and turned it off. But I had my trusty Garmin with me, and Nagging Sis had her, endomoeter or what ever it was she said. That kept talking to her as well, as we got to the first mile and then the second!

I am still not quite back to my full fitness, and my lungs were creeping out of my body bit by bit, much to the disgust of Nagging Sister, but I'm sorry, I'm not a lady, and she is family, so it came out! Snot rockets with lung lumps! Lovely!

I did do a couple of walking bits.........shut it sister!.........due to my on going flu like symptoms but all in all not too bad. I shall soon be back to normal speed and fitness soon.

So geeky stats, for my first piece of exercise today, looking forward to my cycle ride now.

No comments:

Post a Comment