Tuesday 24 January 2012

Club Run!

Hello blog lovers.

After a week off from running due to cold germs I felt today was a h
good day to get back on the training ground and get back out there.

Nagging Sister is calling me from outside the house to tell me she is waiting, a whole five or ten minutes early! She's dead keen! I finished getting myself ready, HRM on, hats, gloves, key etc and then go out to meet her, her being to lazy to come inside and wait! In fact she even said "it's cold out, let's stay in the car until its time to run" I told her exactly what I thought of that idea.

Now, I'm not going to write reams today as I am writing this from my iPhone! My laptop is having issues and the desk top, well less said about that the better! We had to put it back to factory settings! Let's see it that is any good. The OB is working on it now as I write this I'm hoping it will be working so I can upload my geeky stats.

I did my usual run, upfront for the first half then trailing at the back for the second, as well my usual sprint up the last bit of Tudor way! I'm sure the lurgy has left its mark on my poor old body because I was suffering from a weird back ache, what it felt like was the kind if pain you get as a stitch in your side but it's right under and between my shoulder blades. Weird.

It felt good to be out again. I lost Nagging Sister on the last leg of the run and we caught up when we got back to Willet Way Rec. Yes, a good run today, I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment