Wednesday 23 February 2011

Blog Extra!

Hello bloggers.

Just a quickie.

I wasn't expecting to go out tonight, not with the Old Boy anyway. But he said "Come on Old Girl, get togged up, we're going for a quick 10 miles" I wasn't really prepared for it, I was still waiting to hear from Smarty Pants, but I gave her a call and told her that I will not be more than 2 miles in any direction so she can still call on me.

Check out the geeky stats for the route, but it included that dreaded Old Hill. How I hate that hill. While we were riding I did get two calls, but both from middle daughter, mother of dude! Just to tell me that he is not very well! It never rains but it pours!!

So back home after what was quite a slow 10 miles really, the Old Boy cooked up a hot hot curry, (to keep us warm from the inside out!) And now we are off to the cinema.

Geeky stats for you.

Grrr darn it. Thats the third time my Garmin played up, it froze on me, and had to reset the whole thing. Whiping out my geeky stats.

But we did ride for about 11 miles, taking in Bromley, Chislehurst and Petts wood. In just over an hour, if I remember rightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment