Friday 27 August 2010

Where Did My Cycle Ride Days Go?

Hello Blog lovers.

My two bike riding days have been eaten up with family stuff. I did go running yesterday, and beat my PB but I did miss my riding. It would have been good to go riding today as well, because its not raining! Still, I have Sunday week to look forward to, a whole day in the saddle. (I hope it don't put me off the whole L2B thing) I am sure it wont.

I am only writing a brief one today, because that is all the exercise I did today, a brief ride up to the local supermarket! All two miles round trip of it. At least it slightly satisfied my need to work my muscles today, but really missed doing more. I am not going to going running today either, my knees are hurting slightly, so thought a rest would do them good.

So that's it for today! feels pretty weird not rambling on! I suppose I could, but just going to the local supermarket on my bike just seems like walking to the corner shop now days. It must be because I am getting fitter and fitter, right?

Until next time blog lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment