Wednesday 24 October 2018

Beginners Week 5 - repeated

Hello blog readers.

Last Saturday was our 'Just stand back and breathe' week.  Because of the school half term holidays some people go away, or just have busy lives during the holidays.  So we take a break, but in order to keep things going, those of us without kids or who don't go away we still meet at the rec. Just so that no one feels like they will suddenly feel left alone and left to fend for themselves!  Mind you, the people we have left now, they will never feel like that!  They are all so dedicated now, there is no stopping them!

I wasn't taking the lead neither was RefMichael, we had our PhysioMikeTheMod doing it.  I love it when he gets in there.  It's a great reminder for me and for the other PWR's that come along to help!  Each time something else sticks in my mind to help me we my own running..........mind you, in the meantime something gets lost in the fog that is my brain! 

I know that I have been lacking in my running lately, as well as totally pigging out and drinking way to much.  All the bad things that you can think of I have been doing.  I have been trying to get back on track.  Helping with the beginners always gives me a much needed boost, I feel sure that my 'mojo' is somewhere with these guys.

We have one more session in the rec and then the following week we shall be out on the roads!  That's always fun and a little bit more harder work......but I won't talk about that now.......shhhhhh some of the beginners read this!

PhysioMikeTheMod had them thinking about running technique and he showed them some ways that they can run more efficiently, from toddling like a toddler to running like a zombie!  It's try, you had to be there to understand it!  I tried to get some nice pictures for the zombie running, but maybe I will try on Saturday to do it! Even if I get them to do the Zombie running for just one shot!  Very apt for this time of the year!

Here are some pictures that I did take and some that Lou took as well!  She managed to get the zombie running!









No comments:

Post a Comment