Monday 17 March 2014

Litter My Blog With Thoughts

Hello blog lovers.

Continuing in the same vein as yesterday, I shall literally litter my blog with some of the thoughts that I was thinking about, hopefully in chronological order! Whooo hooo, a big word from the Old Girl and spelt right first time! Most Proud!

So, as you know, blogs here, therefore I ran! I needed again to just get out and run, maybe a different route, or add on a extra bit, or maybe even shorten it.

            Where are you going to go today?

I thought about my route and where I needed to run.  I decided I was going to run the same route as yesterday, and if time wasn't running out then I can add on an extra mile by going up Tudor Way and Crossways. Yes, that is going to be it.

All though the day was not as bright as yesterday,

            Where has the sun gone?

it is still quite pleasant out as I was running along.  I headed up Hollingsworth road to tackle the only hill in todays run, only one worth mentioning anyway,

            I do not like hills!

I tried to just keep on running all the way to the top of the road, then I will allow myself to have a quick walking break.

            Don't stop, not yet! OO I like this tune!

I was pleased I got to the top, and had a bit of a walking break, only for about 30 seconds or so, just to grab a lungful of air and then I was back to running.  I was feeling pretty good actually, really enjoying my running.  I was running down Shepperton and then turned left to head for Tudor way.  I was still in two minds if I was going to put on an extra mile, but I shall see how I was feeling once on the other side of the bridge.

            Oh No! what has happened here?!

As I had crossed the road and headed for the bridge, I noticed that there was police tape across the drive and the pavement in front of the house on the corner.  A policeman was standing guard outside. I had to careful  as I passed by, not to fall of the kerb.  It makes you think when you see things like that, and a prayer went up from me for what ever had happened there.

            So, straight up or pass the pub?

I look at my watch to see how long I had left and decided that I needed to get back home instead, so now I was thinking "Let's just have a great run"

            No time for Crossways, gotta get back!

I turned left and headed towards Station Square, and then run over the walking bridge.  I started to feel pretty good! I was started to relax knowing that I can do this bit of the route no problem, and I can get back in time for the things that I need to do. Dodging a little lad I ran over the bridge and started running down  Southborough Lane.  The music in my ears was really putting me in a great mood and I was dancing up the road, jazz hands and all sorts.  A big smile on my face and I was feeling pretty funky as I ran along.  Just for shits and giggles I looked at my pace and it was 10:52 m/mil

            Whoa! Yeah, smoking!

An even bigger smile came across my face.  I doubt if I would keep it up, but right that second I was on fire! Well, as on fire as I have felt in a long while!  I was going great guns!  The last bit of route was through the park, the sun had come out on some of my run today, and as I was going through the park the sun shone there

            I love summertime!

This may not be the fastest run for this route, but it certainly feels like one of the bestest runs I have had for a while!  Feeling happy!

            Go on then, pick it up to the last!


Finished! A quality run today, and I loved it!  Here is the geeky stats, and you may notice (if any of you click on to the details of my geeky stats) an extra set of numbers, I have my HRM back! I do love seeing geeky stats!

One last thought, and this is not just for races, it's for every single  run that I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment