Monday 30 September 2013

Path Finding!

Hello blog lovers

This morning I wanted to measure out a route that I have not been on before, well not by myself.  It's a straight loop, with just a bit of twiddly bit  in there, just to make it a little bit more interesting.

It was a slow jog around the woods, just so that I can try and remember the way, and which path I took, and try to remember what the paths were like so that I can relay that back through my group on Thursday, that's if they still want to go through the woods then.

The paths were not too bad, a couple of sticky patches, but nothing that the group has not gone around before, or through, which ever they chose to do! The route I chose had a couple of the paths that the Pettswood 10k will be going, did I tell you that my club hosts one of the top ten 10k in October, in the country? It's always good to run through our woods, along our paths.  You can breathe so much easier, and the kilometres just seem to disappear. And it's famous!  William Willet, he helped with the whole British Summer time thing.

I'm so glad I got out this morning for a run, and I'm sure the Thursday group will be pleased with this almost circular run.

Geeky stats


No comments:

Post a Comment