Thursday 11 February 2021

Workouts and a Walk!

 Hello blog readers.


It was pretty hard getting out my bed this morning, but having Tracy waiting for 'the call' is a great incentive to get moving.  I think that is why I kept going 'live' on Facebook last year, knowing that people were waiting to either watch or join me in getting fit.  

We worked out together yesterday too, I just didn't blog about it, was to engrossed in doing.....um......I am sure I was doing something! I did the same one again, and tomorrow will be the last time for this particular session.  I will try another one, maybe a cardio and resistance on Monday, step it up for both of us!

I really do get a good old sweat on, it's hard work.  I just hope it starts showing results soon.  I am desperately watching what I eat, taking note of everything....well most things.  The occasional biscuit goes under the radar.  Also easing up at the weekend, after all, during this lockdown we need to have some things that are fun and have the 'feel good' factor in there.  Mapmyfitness has all my eating habits, as well as all my workout info.


The pictures today were from yesterday, if you look carefully, the bottom right hand corner, you can see Tracy!  It's more interactive when I video call her, that way I can keep an eye on what shes doing too! 

A walk today as well.  Walking with Little buddy and his brother Benji with my daughter.  It's blimmin treacherous out there, isn't it?  If I got a pound for the amount of times I said 'Whoops" I would have been quids in after that.  We walked for about 3 miles, maybe a little less.  I forgot to start up my Garmin, I hate it when that happens, but my vivoactive 3 does recognise that I am going for a walk, phew, but only after I have started. It also stops by itself if it thinks I have stopped walking!  But at least I have some of my walk logged!  

I felt so sorry for little Buddy being so close to the ground. Benji is a bigger dog and loves to roll about in the snow, but little Budbud, bless him, I was almost tempted to carry him, but I guess that is not the idea of a walking the dogs!

So another short blog about not much!  I am so looking forward to when I can get out for a run.  I seem to waffle on a bit more about that!  Until tomorrow dear readers for another riveting read of the antics of the Old Girls attempt to lose the pounds!



No comments:

Post a Comment