Tuesday 9 February 2021

Earlier Start!

 Hello blog readers.

Two sessions in a row! I shouldn't say anything really, I don't want to put the 'mockers' on it!  But there I was this morning, up early......well, earlier than I have been doing during the week.  I said I would call Tracy so that we could work out together.  She said that she has not been doing anything much, maybe the odd walk here and there! 

Although I was doing a few exercises pre-covid isolation, as Tracy was joining me I chose to do the beginners TBP class again, the one with Wade and his wife Angie, and Daniel.  I could make it a little harder for myself with my weights, if I wanted to.  

Both Tracy and I were ready, not sure we were looking forward to it, but I knew, once we had finished we would be pleased with ourselves.  It's that initial starting that gets me, but once you're in the swing of things it soon passes quickly. You should have heard the moans and groans though! From me and Tracy!  I did enjoy it though.  We are going to do the same one for the rest of the week, just to loosen up before I start delving in to all those other ones!  The ones with Alex working out too!

I forgot to take pictures, I just about remembered to switch my Garmin on though, we were about 7 or 8 minutes into the workout! So, looking forward to tomorrow ....!


No comments:

Post a Comment