Thursday 25 February 2021

Still Going

 Hello blog readers

Sweatslinger!

It's been a good week or more since my last blog, it doesn't mean that I haven't been busy!  Both me and Tracy have been doing our daily workout with Team Body Project.  All of last week we worked out with Daniel, Lisa and Angie and the Cardio and Resistance routine!  It was great stuff.  We are doing one routine for a week, hoping that we will be able to flow from one exercise to the other.  Knowing what is coming next will, I hope, help to motivate us to work harder.

This week we have been doing the TWT day 1 routine.  Oh my goodness, I have nearly puked on twice doing this routine!  It's hard going.  There are no other TBP, real team members, working out with Daniel and....Alex!  Yup that's right, we are working out with Alex as well this week!  The Sweatslinger!  

I had forgotten how hard this routine is!  Alex does the cardio and Daniel does the resistance.  From the very first exercise it's relentless!  Alex is straight in with 'touch and raise, squat pulse then squat and knee'.  It looks so easy when it's written down like that but to do it, after the warm ups of course, is brutal!  You start to look forward to Daniels resistance exercises.  I am watching the t.v. and watching Tracy on the Portal, trying to take my mind of the burning in my thighs, knowing that we still have another 20 minutes of gruling workout to go!

The Sweatslinger is aptly named, because at the end of it I am dripping in sweat.  Waterfalls of progress, Daniel calls it, it sure feels like I've been standing under a warterfall!  Surely it has to be doing some good.  One more day of doing Sweatslinger then I find another challenging routine!  Got to keep it going!

Also today, (Thursday) I got myself out on my bike!  So that's two lots of Cardio done today! Woo hoo!  I shall write more on my cycling blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment