Thursday 8 December 2016

Thursday Morning

Hello blog lovers.

Thursday again, time seems to be flying by!  Although there were a few PWR Thursday Morning runners, there were none in my group!  But that's ok, all enforced solo running for me has to be good right, after all, that solo mojo is not going to find itself now, is it?  So the woods it was but I will also do a little bit of road work as I planned on going through the manor housing estate, the one with the lovely houses.

I started off towards the gate and turned left and then bumped into my friend from Panagua Ladies!  So just a quick chat with her and then I was off for the woods.  I ran through Dog Poo Ally and then straight up the middle path. There were plent of dog walkers out this morning, the mild weather, I expect, was bringing them out, such a lovely morning.  I looked up the path looking at all the leaves that covered it.  No sunshine to make them shine like gold, no rain to make them shiny, slippery, hard to run on.  Instead they were just lay there, not happy, not sad, but hiding all sorts underneath!  I bit like I feel actually.  Sometimes I run through the woods and have all sorts to think about or all sorts I want to forget!  But today, there's nothing!  My mind was really just empty!  Could I say my mind was resting? Well, maybe that is what it means.  To have nothing to think about, worry about!

I kept trying to prompt things to think about, but those thoughts only lasted for a few minutes and then I noticed I wasn't thinking about anything again!  Weired!  But nice.  So I just ran along, not thinking, just running.  Not noticing the paths or trees, or the peace and quite.  It's all so natural, those things, when I am in the woods.  Maybe they just look different depending on your mood, or the sun or even the rain!  I am enjoying my run, there is no doubt about that, I am not finding it a chore.  No, the only chore I have is actually getting out when I KNOW I am going to be the only one!  But I have decided.  January! January will be the start of my new regime......again.......like it is every year!  But hopefully I will have a new new plan, something I have never really tried before!  But I will talk about that when it happens.

So really, my run was rather none descript!  I guess if you are a non runner, than all my blogs are non descript!  But It was a productive run.......I came across a crook!  Well a stick really! I shall try and make a crook bit for the top of it later!  It's for my run on Sunday at Ditton......I am running in fancy dress.  There will be a few of us........but again.........that's another story.......Sundays blog!

I was hoping this route was at least three miles long and no less than that, so you can imagine my smile when I saw my geeky stats.  For the second time this week I have hit the target, spot on!  Three miles done!

Geeky stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment