Friday 16 January 2015

Extra Extra! The Old Girl Runs An Extra Day!

Hello blog lovers

Earlier today the Old Girl was seen running along the streets of her home town on what was reported to be her rest day. I caught up with her as she ran through Petts Wood high street.

When asked why she was running she replied "because I like running". She didn't seem to care that people saw her out running. Even when The Old girl took a couple of walking breaks.

It was suggested to her that maybe she should have stayed at home as she is now walking. But in her words " Its an extra run, no matter how fast or slow I go today it doesn't matter, just being out side is a huge bonus"

I then noticed the Garmin on her wrist and asked her how far she intended on running. "Just  to the Harvesters and then I shall go home. Only going to do about 3 miles, its just a little extra run for fun"

I really didn't expect her to have a come back when I pointed out that if it was just for fun then why the need for the Garmin? Her reply "Just to show everybody that This Girl Can!"

<iframe width='465' height='548' frameborder='0' src='http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/675104718'></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment