Sunday 2 February 2020

Club Run - Leading

Hello blog readers

It's a bit late I know!  But it's here!.......ok no rolling your eyes!  Club run, me leading, it's the only guaranteed way of getting me out there while I am tired, it's dark, it's cold and my two other Angels were not coming!  Neither we some of my other running buddies, Shalini was particularly quiet!!  But CarolWithAnE was there, so good to have her back in club again, Auriol was there and Tracy was there too, only because I picked her up!  I thin she would have not gone either.  I'm telling you, group 1's mojos have all gone into hibernation!  But I am sure if there is a least one of us running each time it gives us all a boost and encouragement to try and get out next time!

So, me leading this week and next week, I decided to do a nice gentle route, with just the one hill, up Kingsway.  Well, when I say one hill, the other little ones aren't really hills, the are more bumpy flat bits.  We started off real slow, to try and warm up!  I don't think I ever warmed up!  My legs were just so cold.  I didn't take off any layers as I was running around.

There were seven of us in group 1, I am sure they were expecting me to take them on a hilly route but not this week!  Next time I will be taking them on a bit of a hilly one!  Hills are our friends!  So I keep telling myself!  I am sure they are good for us!  Having booked on to the Paddock wood half marathon there needs to be some good running and that includes hills! 

We had a fab time anyway!  As you can see, I am a little late in delivering this blog! This blimmin work stuff don't half knacker you out!  So I shall just sign off this one and start my other one in a minute! 

Geeky stats

<iframe src='https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/embed/4489091070' title='Club run (Leading)' width='465' height='500' frameborder='0'></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment