Sunday 13 November 2011

A Gorgeous Sunday Morning!


Hello blogees.

This morning me and Hitchy decided on an early run, before I had church. Now, bearing in mind I had had a lovely meal in a great restaurant last night, I wasn't expected anything to great from myself. And that is exactly what I got. (Excuse #201)

But I was up and ready, and Hitchy turned up at my house dead on 8:30 this morning. She was looking fetching in her running gear, but she also brought her car, but we won't mention that!

We wanted to do about 4 miles or so, so I kind of guessed a route that would take us about 4 miles, with a little bit of parks with paths but mainly roads. As soon as the cold weather kicks in we can hit the woods again. My Goodness, can you just believe I wrote that down, running in the cold. Oh yes, a true runner now!

We didn't push it, as my Thai curry was still a delightful clear memory in my tummy. (excuse #7, ? I think)We got to our first mile in just under 11 mins, and after that we (well, I) got slower. Like I said, I wasn't going out to win races, this was a longer route, with as much running involved as my poor bruised little legs could do.

We got to Blackbrook lane, but not at the place I thought. I should have ran up to the next right turn. I could quite easily be tempted to turn right and go through the park, but I stuck to the plan that was in my head and we turned left to go to the road that goes through Jubilee park.

We were not far off now. Not far to go at all. When we ran down Top Oxhawth though, Hitchy was thinking about running back to her house, but then I reminded her that her car was packed outside mine!

A great run though, albeit slow, but sometimes thats exactly what is needed.

Geeky stats for you.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/128461485

No comments:

Post a Comment