Wednesday 26 April 2017

Tuesday Club Run

Hello blog readers.

So this is it, I finally caught up with my blogging, albeit its all out of whack, not in crono.....cronalo...cr...... it ain in order that it 'appened!

I was leading group 1 on Tuesday, and I was so pleased that we still had some daylight left because I was eager to get my group 1 through the woods for the first time this year..... er thats group 1 Tuesday group not group 1 or did DiscoRich call my group 'group 3' on a Thursday! Anyway, we were just touching on the woods today!

When I annouced it they were all so very pleased, until I mentioned the other bit, Tillingbourne Green!  It's a lovely little challenge really, and I know that I for one am in desperate need to get some miles done.  I have been slacking of late!  So a few little hills will do us all good.

We had our usual head count, there were 20 of us that started! Twenty!  I think that's a group record so far!  It will be good practice for us all to get used to calling out to all behind us of the trips, slips and fall hazards along the way, and to call out if the illusive woodman is around.!

I shall finish this blog some time tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment