Wednesday 26 April 2017

Running With My Pals!

Hello blog readers

My blogs are all over the place, this one is for Thursday, the week before last!

Well that Thursday (13th April) morning I only did the one run, through the woods of course.  Let me see if I can recall who came along! There was me, J.J. and.....I think Ariol......Viral......Kay.......Wait.....Viral?  Yes, he was deffo running with us.  In the .....social running group.  We do like a natter when we run together. But yes, Viral was running with us, I think he usually runs in group 7 or maybe 8!?

It's great that the faster runners do come and chat with us in the social groups, it's most inspiring, and I am so sure that they themselves will get something back from us in the slow groups!  I mean, look at all of us volunteers in the beginners course!  It is so rewarding encouraging people to run.

You can tell I am waffling a bit, mainly because it has been a couple of weeks, and if I don't write these things down straight away, these days it just gets filed in my filing system in my brain!  I am not good at filing at the best of times!  But I do know that it was a great run, with some great people!  Through the woods, which were quite dry then, perfect for running.  I am looking forward to leading group 1 through the woods when it becomes lighter!

Here's the geeky stats

No comments:

Post a Comment