Sunday 11 January 2015

Solo Sunday!

Hello blog lovers.

Unfortunately I missed the train run today with my fellow PWR's due to family stuff.  I was sooo looking forward to it, but there will be plenty of other times to run with my buddies.

So today's run. I think I shall write about it in a slightly different way, just for a change.  I also decided to use the Nike thingy on the Ipod, I set it up to do a timed run.  I want to be back home within 38 minutes!  I wonder If I can do it?

Things I thought about while out running today.

      It's bloomin cold.
      Why these satellites taking soooo long?, I wonder what time dinner will be today.
       Oh good, satellites, lets go! Usual route, me thinks.
      *Pressing start on Garmin and Ipod*, I wonder if they will match up?
      I wonder how many were running from Knockholt today, I bet it  would have been fun.
      I wonder how Jean is today, must do her washing later.
       Oooo love this song  *sings along with song*
      Oh, Nike is talking to me, 5 mins gone already!
      *Singing along to more tunes.*
      Oh wow, love love love running to this one.
      *Singing AND dancing along to Nutbush City Limits*
      I wonder if I look as daft as I think I look, maybe nobody noticed!
      Wow ten minutes gone! No need to look at Garmin, Old Girl You're on track.
      How come I'm feeling strong at moment? Well stop thinking about it, you know what happens.
      Oooo there's the pub, don't forget Old Girl, keep running past it!
      Oh what is this dirgey tune, swap swap!
      Oh darn it, whats this one now? swap!  Gotta get some Jogging Tunes sorted out!
      I do like that house, (passing the house behind the wall)  Is that where the doberman dogs, Brinks           and Mat lived?
      Still on track, should be home with my estimated time
      Ooo, half way Miss Nike said, 19 minus to get back home!
      Blast, I forgot my HRM, and I think I have worked blooming hard!
      I wonder if the dinner is on yet.
      Bins, gotta do the bins, must remember to do Jeans as well.
      I wonder if I could have kept up with PWR's after only 4 and half hours sleep? Hmmmn maybe not.
      I should have gone earlier, maybe could have met up at Costa's instead.
      Where shall I run tomorrow? Long one tomorrow.
      Flipping nora Old girl, move it! Whats with the walking again! Tut
      Gotta to get to the end of this road, now move it Old Girl!
      Oh yes, love this tune, take it easy though, don't blast through it!
      Walking again! Come on, move! No stopping, unless there is cars on the road, Ok?
      I wonder if actually, people do hear me, I don't talk that loud, do I!
      Come on cars, come on!  I could have kept going!
      Tired now,  sigh, come on, don't think about it.
      Dinner should be on now.  Get home, a quick shower then I can lay the table.
      I might do my hair as well, might as well.
      Where shall I run tomorrow?
      Nearly on the road that I dare not stop.
      Come on car, shift car! I'm wanna get going!
      That's it, don't stop now, don't stop.
      What did she just say?
      Nearly there, come on?
      Flipping heck, Don't you dare stop!
      Oh no, look, you been spotted!  Did they just see, did they see you stop, it was only just for a
       second, but still.
      "Hi guys" Ohh, I shall miss Sherry (It was Maxine and Martin that I saw! btw)
      Go on, you can do this, 30 seconds, 30 seconds, go on.
      Where's my music, when did that turn off!
       That's it, faster you can do it,
      What's the Garmin say?
      Oh, 12 second over.  Still, not a bad guess!
      Blast, why is it not recorded on my IPod!

Yep, that is about what I thought about on this run.  There were other things as well, other thoughts, other feelings.  But that is a condensed version.  I took my time in the shower, just letting the hot water rain over me.  I still wondered if I could made it on the train run today, but I really would have hated to be lagging behind everyone, making everyone wait around for me because I was just too tired.

Geeky stats.





No comments:

Post a Comment