Monday 15 April 2013

My Prayers Are For Boston.

Hello Blog lovers.

I really don't know what to write. After hearing the news this evening, before I have even put a word on the screen,I am shocked and very saddened by the news from Boston.

Two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, There is just no understanding, no words that I can say, or anything I can do that can help  to comprehend as to what those terrorists did to those innocent men, women and children amassed at the finish line of the marathon, ready to cheer on their loved ones over the line!

My thoughts and prayers are for the families of the three who died there, and for those that are injured and affected by the bombs. I pray you all find peace and comfort from each other and in God. God bless you all, and your families. And may those who did such an evil and wicked thing get the justice that is theirs!



My stats.


No comments:

Post a Comment