Wednesday 6 November 2019

Club run

hello blog readers

It’s been a while since I last blogged!  I have been running though, just been lazy with the writing!  But there has been a shortfall on my running as well, I won’t lie about!  Sometimes running is just so hard to get started!  I really do need a huge kick start to get me going!

Which is just as well I was leading group 1 yesterday evening because that for me, is total mojo hunting, ass kicking, motivation right there to get me out of the house! Even with the thought I might have to walk home after the run couldn’t dissuade me from getting out of the door (my car is sick). The old boy  was going to give me a lift to the rec but fortunately for me, he said I could have his car instead! Whoop whoop, it meant that I could also pick up SnappyH.

As it was move up week I decided to use the easy route, it’s just a tiny tad over the 3 miles but such a nice flatfish route. It was just as well too because there was a newbie with us, she had never been running before!  Well, this will be a challenge for her!  There has been a few people over the years who have joined group 1 on a whim, some quite within the first hundred yards while others kept up with the struggles and now in higher groups......or even leaders!

There were 8 of us, with Alison and K doing the sweeping. We ran out of the rec and then turned right. We turned right again to run up the hill, after that it really was all flat, well! Apart from the other hill on Shepperton of course.

So there it is. A short and sweet blog for a short and sweet run.


No comments:

Post a Comment